In the past I’ve wondered if I was bisexual or gay.
I’m not the most masculine man.
I’m kind of effeminate.
I like cross-stitch.
I’ve sewn and done crochet.
I know I’m not gay, though, because I’m very attracted to women.
In the past I’ve accidentally downloaded gay porn.
“Phil, how did you ‘accidentally’ download gay porn?”
At the time I used LimeWire to download videos. I had to rely on file names to tell what I was downloading. Some of those file names were lies.
The feelings I got from watching gay porn were revulsion and nausea. So I know I’m not bisexual.
I’m not trying to say anything negative about anyone who is gay or bisexual.
I just know that’s not who I am.
- Read scriptures 30 minutes every day
- Pray more
- Pray for longer
- Get rid of my internet connection
- Get to church every week
- Start taking the Sacrament
- Go to Temple Square on a regular basis
- Watch conference talks every day
- Watch Bible videos every day
- Share the Gospel with others
- Nothing was seriously damaged
- Moving boxes
- My car gets good gas mileage
- My boys still love me
- ASMR videos
- I’m still alive
- Pray every morning
- Pray every night
- Read the Book of Mormon every day
- Watch inspirational videos every day
- Pay tithing
- Go to church every Sunday
- Receive my endowment
- Read books by General Authorities
- Give myself quiet time to think every day
- Follow inspiration and revelations I’m given
- Deep breathing
- A hot shower
- Listening to relaxing music
- Watching/listening to ASMR videos
- Drinking water
- My family and I had a good day yesterday
- Recordings of my boys
- I got home safely last night
- Mr. Krueger’s Christmas
- My cold improving
- Window scrapers
- Having a job until the end of the week
- Knowing that things will work out