- Martial arts
- Weight lifting
- DDP Yoga
- Climbing stairs
- Thumb wrestling
- Spend lots of quality time with my boys
- Be as spiritual as possible
- Eat well
- Exercise regularly
- Make a meaningful contribution to the world
- Help others make a meaningful contribution to the world
- Spend time with people who care about me
- Avoid negative people
- Get plenty of sleep
I want to start my own business, but I can never find the time. I don’t have the energy.
I’ve thought about studying martial arts to help me be more disciplined. But there’s always some reason I can’t.
A lot of the reasons I can’t do things aren’t real reasons. They’re just excuses.
I need to stop making them.